Port Macquarie, located on the mid-north coast of New South Wales, Australia, is home to some of the best pizzas in the area. Here are some of the top pizzerias in the town:
- Pizzeria Trattoria – This family-owned restaurant serves some of the best pizza in Port Macquarie. The pizzas here are made with authentic Italian ingredients and cooked in a wood-fired oven. The menu also includes a variety of pasta and seafood options.
- The Glasshouse Kitchen – This restaurant offers a menu of contemporary cuisine with a focus on fresh, local ingredients. Pizza is one of their specialties, made with homemade dough and fresh toppings. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed, and the staff is known for their great service.
- Pizza Bellissimo – This casual pizzeria offers a menu of classic and gourmet pizzas, as well as a variety of pasta and salad options. The pizzas here are made with high-quality ingredients and cooked to perfection in a wood-fired oven.
- The Black Duck Brewery – This brewery offers a wide variety of beers and ciders, as well as a menu of pub-style food. Their wood-fired pizza is a must-try with a great selection of toppings and delicious crust.
- The Tacking Point Tavern – This popular spot offers a menu full of pub favourites and seafood options. They also serve delicious pizzas made with homemade dough and fresh toppings. The atmosphere is casual and friendly, and the staff is known for their great service.
These are some of the best pizzerias in Port Macquarie, but there are many more great options to explore. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic Margherita or a gourmet pizza with unique toppings, you’re sure to find something delicious in this beautiful coastal town.
Latest posts by Tastings on Hastings (see all)
- What’s On in Port Macquarie in August 2023 - August 5, 2023
- Get Ready for A Fun-Filled July in Port Macquarie - July 7, 2023
- Discover the Best Events in Port Macquarie this June 2023 - June 9, 2023